Further help, support and contact details for carers
The organisations listed on this page can help answer any questions you have and provide you with the support you need to be a carer.
- Caring for Carers - Improving Lives Plymouth
- Carers UK
- Plymouth Young Carers Support Hub
- Livewell Southwest - Carers
- University Hospitals Plymouth - Carers
- Benefits and financial support if you're caring for someone - GOV.UK
Support groups for carers in Plymouth
Carers support groups are designed so that you can meet with other carers, gain support, gather information and seek advice as well as taking a break from your caring role(s).
There is a Carers Support Coordinator present at every meeting plus tea, coffee, biscuits. A friendly face will always be available for anyone who needs information, emotional or practical support, or simply feels the need to have a chat.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page needs updating or if you have any questions.
This page was last updated on 15 February 2022