Toggle menu

Independent financial advice on paying for care

You should always ask for independent financial advice to help you decide how to pay long term care costs and make sure you're claiming all the benefits and allowances you can.

Most independent financial advisers charge a fee for advice - make sure you know how much you will be charged before you ask them to do any work for you.

Get financial advice on how to fund your long-term care from The Money Advice Service

Make sure that any adviser you use is qualified.



Is the information correct?

Let us know if the information on this page needs updating.

Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory?  Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.

This page was last updated on 1 December 2022.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email