Rapid Ramp Systems
A UK leading modular ramp & step supplier, designer & installer, with over 20 years experience in disabled access solutions.
Our Rapid Ramp System is becoming one of the fastest growing access choices for those needing a public, modular or residential access solution.
We supply and install nationwide, offering a cost-effective product that can be configured to suit the needs of the customer. Get a FREE quote today.
The handrail is available as either surface mounted or permanently fixed into concrete. A handrail system that easily incorporates a 600mm midrail using our range of brackets and connectors, while being compliant with existing building regulations. We price on an application and work around the client's requirements.
- Adjustable brackets for flexibility
- Surface mounted using a floor plate
- Provides a continuous 42mm diameter handrail
- Easily incorporates a 600mm midrail
- Easy and quick to install with no painting required
- Warm touch acrylic coating for compliance
- Strong construction and tested components
- Fully galvanised prior to coating providing the best corrosion resistant finish
A step unit is an ideal addition to any ramp installation, providing the access needed for able-bodied users. They can also be stand-alone units,
Similarly to the modular Rapid Ramp, step units are fully adjustable, perfect for both domestic or public access. Units are available in 1 to 4 step configurations with extensions available up to eight steps and choose from 2 tread depths of 300 and 600mm.
Rapid Ramp is a modular ramp system manufactured from steel in standard sized components. Finished in galvanised and powder-coated surface, they are very durable backed by a 3-year warranty.
We do a bespoke design for every installation designed to enable the user easy access to a property or building.
Rapid Ramp is available in four width sizes:
- 900mm: this width option is regularly installed in domestic homes where space is limited and is the minimum width requirement under Document M, section 6 of Building Regulations.
- 1000mm: the recommended standard size ramp
- 1200mm: the extra wide ramp
- 1500mm: the ideal choice for access to public buildings. This width meets the requirements of the document M1/2 of Building Regulations.
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Brain injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Mobility issues
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Physical disabilities
- Visual impairments
Back to search