Laura Yates Hilltop Hypnotherapy and HypnoBirthing
Do you want to feel empowered to lead an anxiety free life whilst tackling stressful situations with ease?
Specialising in anxiety, phobias, childbirth, pain management and weight loss, let Hilltop Hypnotherapy guide you to reach your full potential and learn Hypnotherapy skills which can help you in a wide range of areas of your life, for example confidence, public speaking, sports performance.
A client solved a life long issue of being unable to get to work on time!
Professional and passionate about what I do, you will find the therapy an uplifting process with an intuitive but not assuming approach and great back up support.
You too can make that change. If you're committed and want to take that first step, please get in touch for more details and an informal chat.
I am also a certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner with the Mongan Method and provide classes for individuals and groups. I'm passionate about Hypnotherapy and HypnoBirthing and love sharing the skills with others.
This is the original and still the best HypnoBirthing course. Taught by a Clinical Hypnotherapist, accredited by the Royal College of Midwives and covering all you need for a calm, gentle birth.
Sessions are 2.5 hours long, 5 in total. Included in the fee is your book, MP3s, a folder of handouts, goody bag and refreshments. With this complete antenatal class, you will leave fully prepped for birth whichever shape or form it takes.
Unit 1: Building A Positive Expectancy
- Introduction to the remarkable HypnoBirthing philosophy
- The History of women and birthing
- Why and how you can have an easier, more comfortable, and safer birthing
- How Nature perfectly designed women's bodies to birth
- How to assist, rather than resist, your natural birthing instincts
- The vocabulary for calm and gentle birthing.
- Visualising gentle births by viewing beautiful birthing videos
Unit 2: Falling in Love with Your Baby/Preparing Mind & Body
- The remarkable mind of your newborn baby - Prenatal bonding techniques
- Rapid and instant self-relaxation techniques and deepening techniques
- Breathing techniques for labour and birthing
- Hypnotic relaxation and visualisation
- Selecting the right care provider
- The birth companion's role in birthing
- Preparing your body for birthing with massage and toning
Unit 3: Getting Ready to Welcome your Baby
- Preparing Birth Preference Sheets
- Preparing the body for birthing
- Light touch labour massage
- Your body working for and with you
- Avoiding artificial induction and achieving a natural start to labour
- Releasing negative emotions, fears and limiting thoughts.
Unit 4: An overview of Birthing - A Labour of Love
- The onset of labour - Thinning and Opening Phase
- Birth explained simply
- Settling in at the hospital or birthing centre
- Preparing for home birth or baby's choice of birth
- As labour moves along - passing time through labour
- Hallmarks of labour
- If labour rests or slows: companion's prompts and activities
- As labour advances; birthing with your baby
- Protecting the natural birthing experience
- Birth rehearsal imagery
Unit 5: Birth: Breathing Love & Bringing Life
- Moving into birthing
- Positions for descent and birthing
- Breathing baby down to birth
- Baby moves to the breast
- Family bonding with your baby
Limited spaces are available to ensure a high quality experience - please contact me with any enquiries and to book.
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Mental health
Back to search