Motiv-8 is an empowering coach-mentoring organisation delivering life changing, specialist development programmes and one to one coaching throughout England. So helping move people towards and into employment, further education or training.
Through our coach-mentoring techniques we challenge people to think differently and change their attitudes, behaviours and beliefs to overcome the barriers and challenges they face in their everyday lives and become work ready.
Motiv8 exists to improve the life chances of young people and families. We do this to reduce offending, anti-social behaviour and the risk disengagement from learning or employment.
We inspire, empower and motivate individuals to unlock their true potential whilst teaching them valuable life and employability skills, so enabling those who attend to succeed in whatever they choose to do.
We believe every individual matters and hence we are passionate about increasing every individual's chances of progressing to employment, further education or training and contributing to their local communities.
Empowering you to work
All of our programmes are designed to help prepare individuals for life and the modern work place. Those who attend discover what they truly want to do in life and create their own road map to success. We help them develop the appropriate behaviours and attitudes that have been identified as critical for success in entering the workplace or going on to further education or training. All our programmes are tried and tested.
We have an overall success rate of 86% in moving people forward into employment, further education or training with our partner organisations. With some partners we have raised their retention rates to as high as 97% on particular programmes.
- Engage - With the programme
- Unlock - Barriers and challenges to employment
- Enjoy - Realising your true potential
- Explore - Your hidden talents
- Build - On trust, motivation, relationships, friendships, confidence and self-belief
- Develop - the right attitudes and behaviours, employability and life skills to move into the working environment
- Experience - Support, advice, guidance and coaching to achieve your goals
- Progression - Into employment, further education or training
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
Back to search