Tatty Bumpkin Plymouth
Tatty (and Baby) Bumpkin offers award winning multi-sensory classes and parties loosely based on yoga, including movements, story-telling, music and relaxation. Tatty Bumpkin sessions are good for little ones on many levels as well as great fun.
I own Children Inspired By Yoga in the Plymouth area, I am fully qualified to teach Tatty Bumpkin and Baby Bumpkin classes.
There are so many benefits for your child - including developing physical skills and confidence, communication and social skills, listening and concentration and learning how to relax.
Classes are multi sensory, yoga inspired activity sessions which encourage movement and aid development through storytelling and music.
We also incorporate breathing exercises - and every class ends with relaxation (for parents too!)
We also run Baby Bumpkin classes for the under twos. These are lovely, relaxed sessions, with lots of gentle stretches and are a fantastic bonding experience for mum and baby.
We spend our days in nurseries, schools, children's centres and pre schools. We can provide regular or one-off sessions, PPA cover, lunchtime or after-school clubs - or even birthday parties. Please contact me if you would like to find out more.
Our team of teachers are all qualified to teach the programme and we are proud that our training courses are accredited by Yoga Alliance UK and CACHE [Council for Awards in Children's Care, Health & Education] We also all hold DBS checks, are fully insured
Join us on a journey - give children yoga and creativity skills for life with movement, music, breathing & relaxation.
Our Ethos: our classes help children age 0-7 to be bendy, giggly, clever and strong:
- bendy: it develops flexibility through yoga
- giggly: it enhances creativity with fun multi-sensory stories and original music
- clever: it aids development with smart links to support the early years curriculum
- strong: it promotes wellbeing and relaxation
Each week over 8,000 children join our yoga-inspired classes orchestrated by Tatty Bumpkin, a lovable bendy doll. Together we master foundations for life gaining new social, emotional and physical skills.
2-7 YEARS CLASSES
Filled with fun, music and movement, children are guided through creative and engaging routines. Concentration and physical confidence flourish as strength, balance and co-ordination skills grow.
0-2 YEARS CLASSES
Calm and soothing sessions are run for babies and their carers. Babies unfurl and stretch with gentle motion. Fundamental bonds are strengthened and new skills are learnt aiding restful sleep, calm digestion and well-being.
LOCAL CLASSES. NURSERIES. SCHOOLS. PARTIES
You don't need any experience of yoga to join our classes!
Start your yoga adventure with us...
Why Choose Us
- We are one of the longest established children's yoga companies in the UK with more than 15 years' experience
- A unique multi-sensory yoga concept for children, created by specialist yoga teachers, educationalists and paediatric physiotherapists
- Evolved by 8,000 children every week
- Designed by creative designers and musicians to inspire children, including specially composed music
- Design-led supporting materials
- Everything we do aims to have a positive social and environmental impact
- 0 to 1 years old
- 1 to 2 years old
- 2 to 3 years old
- 3 to 4 years old
- 4 to 5 years old
Back to search