Achievement Training Limited (ATL) offers a wide range of flexible educational and vocational training courses to young people and adults, many of whom have significant personal and/or educational barriers which would potentially adversely affect their attendance, retention and achievement. Our catchment area of the Plymouth Travel to Work area (PTTWA) includes some of the country's highest deprivation areas and includes a high demand for basic skills needs.
ATL's excellent reputation with local employers and employment services is a key factor in our delivery of employability. We have provided apprenticeships since 2001 and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in delivering training that supports real progression in employment.
Our friendly and supportive staff cover a wide range of subjects, including:
- Animal care and management
- Beauty, hairdressing and nails
- Business Administration, Customer Services, Management & Team Leading
- Child Care, Early Years education and playwork
- Education & training and supporting teaching and learning in schools
- Employability and progression into work
- Functional Skills and GCSEs in English and Maths
- Health and Social Care
- IT skills for users and professionals
For more information about how we can help you, please view our website and contact us.
Open Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search