Popin Children's Centre
Popin Children's Centre is managed by LARK Cluster and is here to support parents and carers with children up to the age of 4 years old.
We are open and here to support you but have had to change some of services we offer due to COVID-19.
Please call your local children's centre for more details or follow us on Facebook.
- LARK Children's Centre: 01752 313293
- Morice Town Children's Centre: 01752 208600
- Popin Children's Centre: 01752 313293
If you are a parent or carer and you require support from our Family Support Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring LARK's telephone number. If no one available this line is confidential, please leave your name and contact number and someone will get back to you within 2 working days.
We have listed some examples of the groups we would be running during normal operational times, please check them out!
Our services include
- Baby Massage
- under 1's groups
- Baby Talk
- Stay and Play sessions
We work closely with Health Visitors and midwives and support the baby weigh clinic at Hope Baptist Church.
We also provide support for families including home safety checks and applications for Me2 funding, as well as more tailored support.
Finally, we run the Great Expectations course for expectant parents and also parenting programmes.
Our team of friendly staff can help and support you with any concerns you may have. Some examples of what we can offer help on include;
- Financial Support / Benefit Take up
- Concerns around child's behaviour/development
- Breastfeeding / Latch On / Weaning / Healthy Eating / Weight / Dental Health
- Access to Nursery settings for your child and eligibility for free childcare for 2 year olds
- Wanting to go back to work / training / volunteering
- Support to Quit Smoking
- Access to Healthy Start Vitamins
- Access to Ante-Natal Programmes & Post-Natal Support
Find out more
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
- Children's Centre
- Nursery - under 5
- Two year old funded
Back to search