Popin Children's Centre
Popin Children's Centre supports parents and carers with children up to the age of 4 years old. Our team of friendly staff can help and support you with any concerns you may have.
How we can help you
Some examples of what we can offer help on include;
- Financial Support / Benefit Take up
- Concerns around child's behaviour/development
- Breastfeeding / Latch On / Weaning / Healthy Eating / Weight / Dental Health
- Access to Nursery settings for your child and eligibility for free childcare for 2 year olds
- Wanting to go back to work / training / volunteering
- Support to Quit Smoking
- Access to Healthy Start Vitamins
- Access to Ante-Natal Programmes & Post-Natal Support
Click or tap on the images to view a larger version
Find out more about how we can help you
- Our community
- Pregnancy and birth
- Healthier lifestyles
- Financial support
- Returning to work
If you are a parent or carer and you require support from our Family Support Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring LARK's telephone number. If no one available this line is confidential, please leave your name and contact number and someone will get back to you within 2 working days.
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated. Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
- Children's Centre
- Children's centre - under 5 (can vary by location)
- Two year old funded
- Three / four year old funded
Back to search