Eddy's at Little Farmers
Children can join us following their 3rd birthday, parents will be able to access up to 15 or 30 hours of government funded sessions in the term following their 3rd birthday.
Currently we operate during the term time only.
Sessions are in blocks and are charged at £4 per hour for 3 yr olds. Children are offered breakfast, snacks and a light tea during the day. Lunches are currently packed lunch only.
If you are interested in your child joining our setting, please do not hesitate to contact us and/or come and have a look around.
Find out more
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
To provide high quality, affordable childcare that aims to meet the needs of our community. We will do so within a safe, secure and supportive environment.
- We provide high quality care and education for pre-school children
- We work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- We provide an environment where everyone feels respected, supported, safe and valued.
- We ensure the environment is clean, organised, interesting and stimulating
- We ensure each child is given generous care and attention where their confidence and self-esteem is nurtured and developed.
- We celebrate successes and aim to build a solid foundation for your child's lifelong learning.
- We will continually strive to improve the quality of our provision.
- Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5.45pm
- Friday, 8am to 4.15pm
- School nurseries
- Pre-school - 3 to 4 years
- Three / four year old funded
- Two year old funded
Back to search