Offering a convenient location for parents who live and/or work in Saltash, Pixieland offers expert childcare services for children from birth to 11 years old.
Long Park Road
With a practical programme of nursery, breakfast and after-school clubs (complete with pickup service), and holiday activities, this full-service nursery provides valuable support to busy parents all through the year.
This branch features a purpose-built sensory room and sensory garden and, as an added bonus, has its own soft play area, which is available for birthday parties seven days a week.
Staffed by carefully chosen, highly skilled childcare experts, this attentive, welcoming nursery offers a discount to MOD families, sibling discounts and a generous free trial week (subject to terms and conditions) so families can see the difference for themselves. With individual learning journeys shaped around each child to help them hit developmental milestones, a Pixieland early education is every bit as unique as your little one is.
We're so confident you'll enjoy our nursery, we are offering all new families a free trial week, so you have nothing to lose, and what's more, your child will get a free lockdown medal.
Places will be limited, so please book now to avoid disappointment.
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
- Day nursery
- Nursery - under 5
- Primary school - 5 to 11 years
- Three / four year old funded
- Two year old funded
- Our preschool room provides various different learning experiences that motivate and teach the children for their future. We focus on numeracy, knowledge and understanding of the work, history, music, movement and literacy.
- Our creative space where children can explore and engage in activities through the use of materials and resources that include gluing, paint, water, sand, rice, corn-flour, and gloop to name but a few.
- Our sensory room consists of bubble tubes, fibre optic lights, light projectors and interactive sound machines.
- Pixieland's role play area provides the children with a calm area, allowing them to develop their preferences and forms of expression as they mimic everyday life using equipment that they use at home and are familiar with.
- Our outdoor space and garden are safe and secure with a variety of different areas to play in. The Saltash branch has its own nature trail in which the children can have stories and exploring time. The garden supports gross motor activities with bikes and scooters. The children also have an area to play with flowers as well as their own fruit and vegetables.
- We have a purpose-built soft play area in our Saltash nursery with ball pool, slides and soft play.
- Animal Man
- Fire brigade
- Road safety
- Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Graduation for the school leavers
- World Book Day - Dress up as book characters
- Fundraising - Children in Need, Red Nose Day and Sports Relief
- School uniform day
- Colour days
- Teddy bears' picnic
- Sports day
Cultural / Celebrations
- Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day - events for mum and dad as well as cards and gifts created by the children.
- Valentine's Day - cards and gifts for the children
- Children's birthdays - Children are made a cake to eat with their friends
- Easter - Easter parades, bonnet parade, Easter egg hunt
- Harvest Festival - harvest donation to the elderly and/or food banks
- Halloween and bonfire night - dress up and face painting
- Eid - activities and visitors
- Diwali - activities and visitors
- Christmas - Cards and gifts as well as Christmas lunch and parties
- Christmas productions
- Chinese New Year
Back to search