Plym Bridge Nursery School and Day Care
Plym Bridge Nursery School and Day Care provides high quality education and care for children under 5. Our purpose-built environment is easily accessible for all children, including those with a range of Special Educational Needs, and our fantastic and spacious outdoor environment provides children with a wide range of learning opportunities.
Our Qualified Teachers and experienced Early Years Practitioners help to create a stimulating and challenging environment that captures children's imagination and helps them to enjoy learning through play. Staff place a high value on the individuality of each child and ensure that activities are based on children's interests and developmental needs. There is a strong emphasis on supporting children's communication and social skills and time is given for children to explore their own ideas and develop their independence.
Our 0-3 Day Care unit has spaces for both ME2 and privately funded children and our Nursery School has spaces for funded 3 and 4 year-olds (including 30 hours funding where eligible).
Breakfast, lunch, afterschool clubs and other 'wrap around care' sessions are available for parents who need to extend their children's sessions at nursery.
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
Our staff are experienced at working with children with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and work closely with a range of Health, Education and Care professionals to meet the needs of all the children in our care. We also work closely with specialist staff from the Plymouth Early Years Language Support Centre, whom we are delighted to host at our centre.
Day Care Prices
0 - 3 years
- Daycare AM, 7.45am - 1pm £23
- Daycare PM, 1pm - 6.15pm £23
- All Day Daycare, 7.45am — 6.15pm £46
2 year olds (only)
- 2Playful AM, 9.00am - 12.00pm £14
- 2Playful PM, 1.00pm - 4.00pm £14
(Limited availability for 2playful sessions - please call for details)
*An initial registration fee of £20.00 is payable for all children.
**A minimum of two sessions must be booked for every week during the invoicing period.
Nursery School Prices
Your child is entitled to 15 hours Nursery Education Grant from the term after they turn 3 years old.
You can also buy additional childcare if required (subject to availability).
- Breakfast Club, 7.45 am - 8.45 am - £4.40
- Wrap Around AM, 8.45 am - 11.45am - £13.20
- Lunch Club, 11.45 am - 12.30 PM - £3.30 (bring your own packed lunch)
- Hot Dinner - £2.10
- Wrap Around PM, 12.30 PM - 3.30 PM - £13.20
- After School Club -
- 3.30 PM - 4.30 PM = £4.40
- 3.30 PM - 5.30 PM = £8.80
- 3.30 PM - 6.15 PM = £12.10
We also ask parents for a donation of £1.50 towards our voluntary fund which helps to provide children with daily healthy snacks alongside a range of other enrichment opportunities.
- Day nursery
- Pre school
- Nursery - under 5
- Pre-school - 3 to 4 years
- Three / four year old funded
- Two year old funded
- Secure access, CCTV , internet connection, computer and ICT facilities
- Disabled access
- Visit and outings, walks to local park etc, Nature exploration , Outdoor playspace
- DVD and CD cassettes, themed sessions, treasure baskets
- House-based activities, books and story-telling, reading
- Arts & Crafts
- Quiet room and sensory room
- Toys including baby toys and construction toys
- Heuristic play, water play, role-play dressing up, sandpits
- Baby Facilities - nappy changing etc
- Healthy Eating, full cooked lunch
Back to search