CSW Group Ltd
We work extensively with young people to help them to make successful transitions into employment, education and training. We support young people who are at risk of being NEET. We provide them with information on all the options available to them and supporting and inspiring them to broaden their horizons and access their chosen path.
CSW, a not-for-profit social enterprise. We deliver a range of services nationally. We provide contracts that support businesses, young people and adults through key transition points. We deliver services that build aspiration and turn it into achievement, unlocking potential and developing individuals and organisations.
We work in partnership with schools and colleges and other support providers involved in that young person's life to ensure that they receive holistic support to make their transition.
Through Investor in Careers, we support schools and colleges to develop their career programmes, meet Ofsted and national government requirements, and become recognised for excellence in careers guidance.
Our education focused programmes include the following:
The Enterprise Team offers services to support a range of education settings, including:
- Mentoring support for young people; - enterprise-focused activities and day sessions mapped to support the curriculum and careers education
- A comprehensive work experience service that includes, a duty of care checking service, support to find placements, and work preparation days to ensure the students are fully briefed and prepared to make the most of their placements
- Access to the national STEM Ambassador programme
- Big Bang Near Me activities across the whole of the South West
Our Enterprise Services for Schools are flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of the school, multi-academy trust and students themselves.
Specialist Mentoring Service
We deliver specialist mentoring support for students studying on University level courses who have autism spectrum disorders or mental health difficulties in Southampton, Dorset, Hampshire, Sussex and Surrey. Our specialist mentors are carefully matched to each student and work with students in a space of their choosing. Support is provided flexibly around the student's schedule and is tailored to meet their individual and changing needs throughout their studies. Our service links seamlessly with university disability services, eradicating waiting times and enabling universities to be confident that their student's specialist mentoring needs are being met effectively and to a high standard.
Young Person Engagement Volunteer
Would you like to help a Young Person to reach their goals and achieve their full potential? YES? Then the CSW Transitions team need you!!
CSW Transition work with and support Young People 13-19 years who are disadvantaged through physical or learning disabilities, Mental Ill Health or other social/physical issues who need assistance with a range of life skills.
As a volunteer with the team you could be:
- helping them to gain confidence using public transport
- encouraging and supporting them to attend groups or appointments
- helping to develop and broaden their social skills and life skills
- befriending a young person who is isolated or disengaged
- the list is endless ... and very much depends on what our young people need
Your life skills, experience or motivation can make a difference to another individual. We offer volunteering in a supportive flexible environment which will increase your skills and boost your own confidence. We offer access to a range of training opportunities which will support your volunteering role but will also enhance your CV and employability.
- 17 to 25 years old
Back to search