On Course South West
On Course South West welcomes over 1,000 new adult learners every year delivering the highest quality training courses. Plymouth City Council is proud to offer a range of courses to support learners to reach their goals with their adult learning training provider.
On Course South West will meet you at your starting point, whatever this is.
You will be able to learn flexibly around your commitments and you will progress with On Course South West to have impact in your life.
The top ten benefits of learning at On Course South West
- Small, friendly groups where everyone is aged 19 or above
- Learning is flexible, rewarding and enjoyable
- Every learning journey is personalised to your needs
- Our learners develop confidence and skills as well as knowledge and this has increased over the past 3 years
- Courses are free to those eligible and extra learning and financial support is a priority for those struggling
- Our costs offer real value for money, costing half the price of our competitors
- Our staff are happy, highly trained, well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed to your progress
- Many of our learners go on to progress in employment, further study or new careers
- We offer you a high quality service that is regularly scrutinised as part of Plymouth City Council
- We are up to date and responsive to local economic recovery and local skills needs as part of Plymouth City Council
Find out more about how we can help you
- Our courses
- How to enrol
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated. Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search