Plympton St Mary Church of England VA Infant School
Our mission is to serve our community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice.
Our aims draw on the four elements of the Church of England Vision for Education:
- Educating for wisdom, knowledge and skills
- Educating for hope and aspiration
- Educating for community and living well together
- Educating for dignity and respect
Our aims are:
- To provide a curriculum which inspires children who: love learning; demonstrate lively, enquiring minds; are prepared to take risks; support each other in learning from failure; and celebrate success together.
- To support children in developing a reflective approach to life by providing awareness and experience of the Christian faith.
- To enable children to look to the future with hope and aspiration, supporting them through difficult times and instilling in them the belief that tomorrow is always a new day.
- To develop a community enveloped in our Christian ethos which supports all members regardless of race, gender, special educational needs or disabilities, to achieve their full potential.
- To welcome parents as part of this community and partners in their child's development.
- To support all community members to respect themselves and others, developing personal moral values, respect for other religions, cultures and ways of life, so that they will become successful citizens in the future.
- To enable children to understand that their relationships with others are key to success in all aspects of life.
- Ofsted rating: Unknown See the report for the school
Website address: http://www.plymptonstmaryinfants.com/send/
Primary - 5 to 11 years
- Primary school - 5 to 11 years
Registered places: 180
Back to search