Plympton St Mary Church of England VA Infant School
Plympton St Mary Church of England VA Infant School's mission is to serve the community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice.
Our vision, inspired by the Apostle Paul, underpins all that we do in school. This vision, supported by our Christian values, allows us to serve our community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice.
Our aims draw on the four elements of the Church of England Vision for Education:
- Educating for wisdom, knowledge and skills
- Educating for hope and aspiration
- Educating for community and living well together
- Educating for dignity and respect
- To provide a curriculum which inspires children who love learning; demonstrate lively, enquiring minds; are prepared to take risks; support each other in learning from failure; and celebrate success together.
- To support children in developing a reflective approach to life by providing awareness and experience of the Christian faith. To enable children to look to the future with hope and aspiration, supporting them through difficult times and instilling in them the belief that tomorrow is always a new day.
- To develop a community enveloped in our Christian ethos which supports all members regardless of race, gender, special educational needs or disabilities, to achieve their full potential. To welcome parents as part of this community and partners in their child's development.
- To support all community members to respect themselves and others, developing personal moral values, respect for other religions, cultures and ways of life, so that they will become successful citizens in the future. To enable children to understand that their relationships with others are key to success in all aspects of life.
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated. Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- Ofsted rating: Unknown See the report for the school
Plymouth uses an orange 'Local Offer icon' to show services that define themselves as suitable for children and young people with SEND. These are part of Plymouth's SEND Local Offer. We recommend that you contact the service provider to make sure the service is suitable for your child or young person.
- Infant school - 4 to 7 years
Back to search