Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
At Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, we believe that the key to success with all learners is quality teaching and the effective inclusion of all pupils in high-quality everyday personalised teaching
For some children, additional intervention may need to be put in place outside of the classroom.
We also ensure that children's social and emotional development is supported through a strong pastoral support system. Class teams, ELSAs , our Learning Mentor and our PSA work together to promote the emotional wellbeing of all our children.
Adaptations in the classroom are made through differentiated work and the physical environment. This is very individual and a range of strategies are used. The school environment is also tailored to meet children's needs where possible.
All children are given opportunities to take part in the wider life of the school and where appropriate additional support is sought to enable this to take place.
We look to promote our five Faith promises for all:
- Be Safe - I keep myself and other people safe
- Be respectful - I respect people's feelings and environment
- Be curious - I ask questions and find our new things
- Be resilient - I keep going, even when things get tough
- Be proud - I say what is good about myself and others
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
All children and young people are entitled to an education that enables them to make progress so that they:
- achieve their best
- become confident individuals living fulfilling lives
- make a successful transition into adulthood whether into employment, further or higher education or training
- Primary school - 5 to 11 years
Back to search