Oakwood Primary Academy
At Oakwood Primary we want our children to be confident, happy and healthy individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens.
170 Pendeen Crescent
In our primary academy we aim to
- Provide a safe, happy and caring learning environment.
- Aspire to outstanding levels of individual achievement.
- Develop self esteem and confidence and promote respect for others.
- Celebrate success, positive attitudes and excellent behaviour both in and out of school.
- Nurture lifelong learning at the heart of the community.
- Promote opportunities for children to discover their talents.
- Ensure parents/carers feel valued as a part of the school community.
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
We believe in developing a child intellectually, creatively, emotionally, physically, spiritually, culturally and morally.
This will take place in the caring and supportive environment of a school that aspires to be outstanding and that is proud to be at the heart of the local and wider community, raising standards of attainment for all pupils.
We want our children to be confident, happy and healthy individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens.
- Primary school - 5 to 11 years
Back to search