Plympton Academy an exciting place to learn and to work. We have the highest expectations of our students. We expect them to be outstanding, resilient learners and we expect them to behave well in all aspects of school life.
We are passionate about nurturing exceptional, resilient, independent thinkers who are happy and confident individuals, equipped with the skills and knowledge to be the best they are.
Our students are involved in every aspect of school life beyond the classroom: extra-curricular activities are always available and our students play an active role in shaping the future of the school through a wide range of student leadership activities.
We aim to ensure that the opportunities that life presents are open to all of our students, whatever their destination. We aim to inspire success.
- Ofsted rating: Requires improvement See the report for the school
Plympton Academy is committed to:
- creating a happy, safe, disciplined and stimulating learning environment for all students regardless of age, attainment, background or gender
- actively seeking to remove barriers to learning and participation
- ensuring all students have access to an appropriate education that affords them the opportunity to achieve their personal potential
We have highly experienced teaching staff who understand the needs of students with SEND, and who plan and deliver tailored learning experiences for them. We also have a team of highly skilled teaching assistants who work with a range of students who need additional support in class
- Secondary school - 11 to 16 years
Back to search