Cann Bridge School
Cann Bridge school is a special school for pupils aged 3-19 who have severe learning difficulties.
We are very proud of our school and are fully committed to the development of each individual.
- We see every activity as an opportunity for communication and learning.
- We strive to maximise and celebrate the achievements of all.
- We encourage respect and acknowledge diversity in ourselves and others.
- We appreciate the contribution of every member of our community and strive to create a safe but challenging environment promoting the independence of every learner.
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
Cann Bridge School provides a number of specialist facilities that includes
- A hydrotherapy bath
- A soft play room
- A sensory room (dark)
- An outdoor gym
- Withdrawal rooms in each classroom
- Kitchenettes in each classroom
- Contained outdoor space access from every classroom
- Two 'Safe Spaces'
- Special needs school - 3 to 19 years
Back to search