We are a rural pre-school situated in the village of Wembury, with our own purpose built building within the grounds of Wembury primary school, and enjoy the luxury of having a large open and secure outside area.
All staff are fully qualified to ensure the children learn through play, providing daily core provision with the seven areas of the curriculum.
We enjoy close links with the primary school, with regular visits and use of facilities ensuring a smooth transition into the foundation and have been judged Outstanding by Ofsted in every area.
We can take children from 2 and a half years.
- Ofsted rating: Good See the report for the school
- Monday to Friday during the school term between 9am and 3pm
- Morning sessions run from 9am to 11.30am
- Afternoon sessions run from 12.30 to 3pm
We also offer a Lunch Club, which is open to all children between 11.30am and 12.30 daily and a Breakfast Club from 8.30am till 9am.
- Pre school
- Pre-school - 3 to 4 years
Back to search