Keyham Green Places Community Centre
The Keyham Green Places Community Centre is situated at the heart of the Keyham community, surrounded by its own gardens and horticultural growing area.
Although we support a wide range of events and activities, we also place a strong emphasis on promoting the natural environment. The Centre is managed by members of the local community through Community Regeneration Outreach Projects (CROPS) which is a charity.
We want to develop educational, recreational and social activities that will enhance quality of life and social cohesion within the Keyham neighbourhood and to promote a sense of community amongst local people.
Our Food Bank is available every Monday and Thursday between 9am to 2pm and Friday 9am to 12 noon.
The Food Bank is available to anyone who is struggling with low income.
Services and facilities
- Within the centre we have well appointed meeting rooms that are available for hire by both organisations and individual members of the community
- There is also a kitchen facility that is available to support events
- The gardens that surround the centre provide a place to relax and a safe play area for young children. Part of the grounds is laid out as small allotments and enables the centre to provide opportunities for local people to learn horticultural skills
- We run a variety of exercise classes and activities including a social group for older people and activity sessions for children
- The centre forms the venue for a number of community wide events such as fun days and the annual bonfire night party
Our centre manager is available to provide members of the local community with information and signposting to a wide range of services within the city.
For more information about the Keyham Green Places Community Centre, and how we can help you, please view our website and contact us.
|Mondays 9am - 3pm|
Tuesday 9am - 3pm
Wednesdays 9am - 3pm
Thursdays 9am - 3pm
Fridays 1.30pm - 2.30pm
Saturdays - open for private functions like parties
Sundays - closed.
- Everyone, regardless of age
Back to search