Devonport Activity Centre - Routeways
We deliver a range of fun, challenging activities for disabled children and young people, offering access to a natural environment in the heart of the City.
Telephone number: 01752 500496 or 01752 856707
Email address: Send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: http://www.routeways.org.uk/index.php/devonport-park-activity-centre
- For young people with a disability aged 8 - 16 offering opportunities to get involved in cooking, gardening, crafts and other social activities. Siblings are very welcome
- Takes place every Monday from 4pm to 6pm (term time only) and Saturdays 10am to 1pm (all year round)
- Fees are £5 for first or only child and £3 for each additional sibling, paid on attendance.
- All Places must be pre-booked by phone 01752 500496 or email email@example.com
Little Seeds, Stay and Play
- Drop in toddle/pre-school group for children of all abilities with their parent/carer.
- Garden based play activities, be prepared to get messy!
- Takes place every Friday afternoon from 1pm to 3pm all year round
- Fees are £2 per family.
- If you are 18 or over you could be a volunteer. Coming from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities, our volunteers help with many jobs around the gardens and buildings. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided!
- Take place every Wednesdays from 10am to 1pm in term time and Thursdays from 10am to 1pm in school holidays
Contact Devonport Park Activity Centre Office for registration and bookings.
Early years - 0 to 5 years Preparing for Adulthood Primary - 5 to 11 years Secondary - 11 to 18 years
- Range of specific needs can be catered for
- One to one support available at an additional charge
- Accessible premises and hoist available
- Children and young people supported by own PA / carer welcomed
Check out activities also available through our partner organisation Beckly in Plymstock (phone 01752 484433)
- 0 to 1 years old
- 1 to 2 years old
- 2 to 3 years old
- 3 to 4 years old
- 4 to 5 years old
- 5 to 11 years old
- 12 to 16 years old
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
Back to search