Family Fund is the UK's largest charity providing grants for families on low incomes raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.
Family Fund believes that families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people should have the same choices, quality of life, opportunities and aspirations as wider families. We try to make this happen every day by:
- Giving grants to families on a low income for items they may not otherwise be able to afford. For example family breaks, digital equipment, white goods, clothing, bedding, furniture and play equipment.
- Offering services to help parents and carers to achieve the outcomes they want for their child and family. This includes where to go for support with money, benefits and budget planning, information on mental health and wellbeing. And practical workshops to help people get online and use digital tools.
- Providing ways for families to share their experiences, so they can influence lasting change on issues that matter to them.
Apply for a grant
You can apply for a Family Fund grant if you are the parent, or carer, of a disabled child and you meet our eligibility criteria. The easiest way to apply is online, through our family portal.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- Everyone, regardless of age
- Cerebral palsy
- Communication impairments
- Down's syndrome
- Learning disabilities
- Mobility issues
- Physical disabilities
Back to search