Improving Lives Plymouth
A charity at the heart of our community, supporting and inspiring people to improve their health and wellbeing.
As a long established organisation, working within the city of Plymouth and the surrounding area, we have an excellent track record of delivering services and developing new ones to meet the needs of individuals and community and voluntary organisations.
Improving Lives Plymouth runs information, advice and support services for people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. We also help prospective volunteers find interesting and rewarding volunteering opportunities and support organisations to provide good quality volunteering programmes.
How we can help
- Veterans Care Navigation
- Sensory Solutions
- Long-Term Condition Self-Management
- Information and Advice
- Caring for Carers
- Better Futures
- Active For All
We are based in two main locations in Plymouth in the city centre and Mannamead.
Useful Improving Lives Plymouth email addresses
- Active for All (formerly Active for Life)
- Better Futures (formerly Ridleys)
- Caring for Carers (formerly Carers Hub)
- Advice Plymouth (formerly Information and Advice)
- Long-term condition self-management (formerly Expert Patients Programme)
- Sensory Solutions (formerly Hearing and Sight Centre)
- Veterans and Family Hub
- General enquiries
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- Day Service and Day Opportunity Framework Provider
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 12 to 16 years old
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Physical disabilities
Back to search