Prison Advice and Care Trust - PACT
The Prison Advice and Care Trust (PACT) is a national charity that provides support to prisoners, people with convictions, and their families. We support people to make a fresh start, and minimise the harm that can be caused by imprisonment to people who have committed offences, to families and to communities.
PACT is a national charity that provides support to prisoners, people with convictions, and their families through a range of services, including:
- Prison-based family engagement workers.
- Prison visitors' centres.
- In- prison visitor support, supervised play, catering and enhanced family activities.
- Prison and community based relationship and parenting education programmes.
- Court and community family support.
- 'Through the Gate' and community based mentoring and befriending programmes.
- National helpline and digital information service
Prisoners' Families and Friends Service is an independent voluntary agency which has been helping prisoners families for over 40 years. We provide support, friendship and advice to the families and friends of anyone sentenced to imprisonment or remanded.
What we do
- Build stronger families and safer communities.
- Reduce risk of harm to prisoners and their children.
- Remove barriers and increase awareness in public services.
- Influence commissioning, policy and legislation.
We also offer a helpline for prisoners' families: 0808 808 2003 . Click here for more details:
Morning and Afternoon
- Everyone, regardless of age
Back to search