The Plympton Hub
The Plympton Hub is a non-profit community resource conveniently situated in the heart of Plympton. We work together with the community and other agencies to support the families of Plympton.
The Plympton Hub is a non-profit community resource conveniently situated in the heart of Plympton. We work together with the community and other agencies to support the families of Plympton through the challenges we all face. We aim to provide free support in areas where there is currently nothing available. We share occupancy with partner organisations at the Rees Community Centre on Mudge Way.
Our approach is to work with local schools, community services and parents to design appropriate groups, support sessions and courses.
We are committed to building genuine relationships and supporting families to help make a lasting difference in their lives.
The Plympton Hub aims are:
- To deliver free support services for families in the Plympton area in partnership with the community.
The Plympton Hub objectives are:
- We are dedicated to developing relationships with those in need in the local community through the offering of useful services with the overall aim to improve family life.
- We are committed to offering people relationships with genuine compassion and integrity so that they can celebrate life again and find hope.
- We are committed to listening to people's stories so that they can begin to make sense of what is happening and feel supported in doing that.
- We aim to become a centre known for not only offering services but a centre that will signpost people to the most appropriate help.
- Our vision is to become a bridge between people in need and those with solutions, in conjunction with other local services.
Open Monday to Friday
- Everyone, regardless of age
Back to search