Toggle menu

Holidays and transport

You might be able to get compensation under EU law if your flight either:

  • left from the UK, the European Union (EU), Iceland, Norway or Switzerland
  • was with a European airline and landed in the UK, the EU, Norway or Switzerland, no matter where you were flying from

If you would like to talk to someone, please contact Citizens Advice Plymouth.

This page is based on content that originated from Citizens Advice (adapted).

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email