£1 meals and cheap recipe ideas
If you're struggling to keep on top of your shopping bill, you're not alone.
BBC Food has created a list of budget recipes, and several suggestions will cost you £1 per portion or less.
The meals avoid unnecessary ingredients, and most of them are also very simple to cook.
This page is based on content that originated from the BBC (adapted).
Find out what benefits and financial support you may be able to get
Use the government's online tool to find out what support you might be able to get to help with your living costs. You can get benefits and other financial support if you're eligible.
- Cost of living support
- Heating and energy support
- Food and shopping support
- Money and financial support
- Housing and homelessness support
- Mental health support
- Employment and training support
- Children, young people and families
- Help and support for carers
- Warm and welcoming spaces
- Crisis support
- Free internet and wi-fi access support
- Travel and transport
- Tips to help you save money
- Help from the government - view all of the cost of living support schemes that you could be eligible for and apply today
How to submit an organisation or community group to this website
If you are an organisation or community group and can help support people living in Plymouth, please complete our online form and we will add you to this directory.
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated. Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.