Warm and welcoming spaces
Cost of living support
If you're looking for a warm, safe space to spend time in as the weather gets colder, many of the organisations, charities and libraries in Plymouth will be happy to welcome you in.
All of these spaces will have a place to sit comfortably. Many of them also offer free Wi-Fi, including all our libraries.
You can see each of Plymouth's warm, welcoming spaces on the map below. We'll be updating this map as more venues come on board.
Select a venue to find out more, including opening hours, accessibility information and any other extra activities on offer.
Remember - if you are struggling, you are not alone and there is no shame in asking for help. Everyone needs a little bit of extra support at some point in their lives.
Find out what benefits and financial support you may be able to get
Use the government's online tool to find out what support you might be able to get to help with your living costs. You can get benefits and other financial support if you're eligible.
- Cost of living support
- Heating and energy support
- Food and shopping support
- Money and financial support
- Housing and homelessness support
- Mental health support
- Employment and training support
- Children, young people and families
- Help and support for carers
- Warm and welcoming spaces
- Crisis support
- Free internet and wi-fi access support
- Travel and transport
- Tips to help you save money
- Help from the government - view all of the cost of living support schemes that you could be eligible for and apply today
How to submit an organisation or community group to this website
If you are an organisation or community group and can help support people living in Plymouth, please complete our online form and we will add you to this directory.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page needs updating.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
This page was last updated on 31 October 2022