COVID-19 - Food and Shopping - Caring For Plymouth
Updated 14 April 2021
|Food banks and emergency food services | Food and shopping services|
Additional supermarket and food delivery services listed on the Plymouth Online Directory.
Find out what support you can get if you're affected by coronavirus
Use this GOV.UK service to find out what help and advice you can get from the government and other organisations. You can use it for yourself or someone else.
You can find support with:
- what to do if you're feeling unsafe where you live, or if you're worried about someone else
- paying bills, rent, or your mortgage
- getting food
- being made redundant or unemployed, or not having any work
- what to do if you're worried about going in to work
- having somewhere to live
- mental health and wellbeing, including information for children
If you need medical help, go to NHS 111 online.
You will not get direct support from the government or organisations through this service.
How to submit an organisation or community group to this website
If you are an organisation or community group and can help people during the COVID-19 pandemic, please complete our online form and we will add you to this directory.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page needs updating.