Toggle menu

COVID-19 - Children and Young People - Caring For Plymouth

Caring for Plymouth Promotional Banner

Updated 8 April 2020



Friends and Families of Special Children

Helping families who have children with a disability or additional need support.  We are offering emotional support via social media, email, telephone or zoom support sessions.  We can also provide support and advice for DLA claims. 




Friends and Families Logo

The Zone

We offer a wide range of information, advice, counselling and support services to young people.




01752 206626

The Zone Logo

Find out what support you can get if you're affected by coronavirus

Use this GOV.UK service to find out what help and advice you can get from the government and other organisations. You can use it for yourself or someone else.

You can find support with:

  • what to do if you're feeling unsafe where you live, or if you're worried about someone else
  • paying bills, rent, or your mortgage
  • getting food
  • being made redundant or unemployed, or not having any work
  • what to do if you're worried about going in to work
  • having somewhere to live
  • mental health and wellbeing, including information for children

If you need medical help, go to NHS 111 online.

You will not get direct support from the government or organisations through this service.

Start now

How to submit an organisation or community group to this website

If you are an organisation or community group and can help people during the COVID-19 pandemic, please complete our online form and we will add you to this directory.

Submit your offer of help and support 

Is the information correct?

Let us know if the information on this page needs updating.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email