Toggle menu

COVID-19 Citizens Advice money and debt service

COVID-19 Large Promotional Banner

Updated 19 July 2021

As part of Caring for Plymouth and the Emergency Food grant programme, Citizens Advice have created a benefit take-up and debt help service.

Citizens Advice provide free, independent and impartial advice to anyone who lives, works and studies in Plymouth.

Are you entitled to extra income?

Do you need help with your debt?

Struggling with your Universal Credit claim?

  • Call 0800 1448444

For all other queries please call our Helpline on 0300 3309043 or visit the Citizens Advice website

Pension Wise

Over 55 and unsure about pensions?

Call 0800 1383944 and we can talk you through your options.

Sanctuary Housing

Are you a Sanctuary Housing tenant?

Call 01752 982897 for help with money advice and budgeting to help make ends meet.

The Kay Kendall Leukaemia Fund

Affected by leukaemia and related illnesses?

Get help with benefits, money, housing, employment and trust applications by calling 01752 507711.

Legal Advice Centre

Need family or employment legal advice?

Get help from our Legal Advice Centre which provides remote legal consultations by calling 01752 982899.

Utility bills

Are you a customer with South West Water, EDF, OVA Energy or Bulb?

If so, we can help with debt advice, income maximisation and energy efficiency.

Visit the Citizens Advice Plymouth website for more information.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email