Essential information for schools (COVID-19)
This page is no longer being updated. Please refer to the Government website for the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and guidance.
Updated 9 December 2021
- We will continually update this guidance with both local and national information.
- Please continue to use the DfE Helpline on 0800 046 8687 when you notice a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19) in your setting. We encourage school leaders to inform the local authority at email@example.com
- You can also contact the local authority at firstname.lastname@example.org for any Covid-19 general enquiry
- We encourage school leaders to submit questions about practice or information in this guide to email@example.com
- Plymouth City Council will continue to email a weekly bulletin to Head teachers. Past bulletins can be found on the Plymouth Online Directory.
- Plymouth City Council will host a weekly Teams meeting to share practice and understand challenges. To join this meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can watch previous meetings on the Essential Information for Schools video page.
- Local incident reporting to Plymouth City Council from September 2020
- Critical workers and vulnerable children who can access schools or educational settings
- Protective measures for holiday or after-school clubs and other out-of-school settings for children during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Guidance for parents and carers of children attending out-of-school settings during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Mass asymptomatic testing: schools and colleges
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges
- Guidance for full opening: schools
- Schools and childcare settings: return in January 2021
- Further education (FE) providers: return in January 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) contingency framework for education and childcare settings
- Guidance for full opening: special schools and other specialist settings
- Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
If you have any questions or feedback about these pages, please email email@example.com
Latest COVID-19 guidance
For the latest COVID-19 guidance and information, please view the GOV.UK website.
If you need medical help, go to NHS 111 online.