COVID-19 Vaccinations for unpaid carers
Updated 4 February 2022
What happens if you get ill?
Protect yourself and those you care for. Get the COVID-19 vaccinations and booster now.
If you are vaccinated, you are less likely to:
- become seriously ill
- require hospital treatment or
- pass the virus onto others, including those you care for
How to get your COVID-19 vaccines and booster
- Book through the National Booking Service - or ring 119
- Find a walk-in vaccination site or an advertised pop-up clinic
If you are worried about queuing, print out the letter on this link to be treated as a priority
Support with your vaccination
The Devon Vaccine Support Team can provide support for you if required and help arrange your vaccination if you have difficulty leaving those you care for.
To find out more email email@example.com or call 01752 398836.
Other steps you can take to help stay safe and protect others against COVID-19
Continue to wear a face covering if in an enclosed public space or on public transport
Keep your distance if you meet with people you don't know
If meeting others indoors, make sure that you are in a well-ventilated area. Meeting outdoors is safer.
Use Lateral Flow Tests to check if you have COVID-19
Other Support for Unpaid Carers
- In the Devon County Council area, visit www.devoncarers.org.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03456 434 435
- In the Plymouth City Council area, visit www.improvinglivesplymouth.org.uk/our-services/caring-for-carers, email email@example.com or call 01752 201890
- In the Torbay Council area, visit www.tsdft.uk/carers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01803 66 66 20
Latest COVID-19 guidance
For the latest COVID-19 guidance and information, please view the GOV.UK website.
If you need medical help, go to NHS 111 online.
Read the latest Government COVID-19 guidance
How to submit an organisation or community group to this website
If you are an organisation or community group and can help people during the COVID-19 pandemic, please complete our online form and we will add you to this directory.
Submit your offer of help and support
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page needs updating.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.