Plymouth Health and Social Care Ethical Decisions Advisory Group
The Plymouth Health and Social Care Ethical Decisions Advisory Group helps to make the referral process accessible to the Plymouth healthcare community.
The Plymouth Health and Social Care Ethical Decisions Advisory Group (EDAG) has been established:
- To provide ethical support and advice for caregivers and health providers.
- To raise ethical awareness with the aim of enhancing service provision across Plymouth.
- To provide advice and support for staff in ethical decision-making.
- To encourage all health and care staff to work within an appropriate ethical framework.
- To share learning regarding ethical approaches amongst staff, providers and commissioners.
- To ensure there is an equitable collaborative approach to decision-making and prioritisation across Plymouth, South Hams and West Devon partners and between different services and care pathways.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
This meeting with take place on a monthly basis with additional time sensitive meetings if required.
- Everyone, regardless of age
Back to search