Founded in 2001, Cerebra is a unique national charity that strives to improve the lives of children with neurological conditions, through research, information and direct, on-going support.
Living with neurological conditions can make life very hard, not just for the child, but for their family too. At Cerebra, with the help of our supporters, we aim to make it easier.
How we can help
- information and advice on a number of topics, over the phone or through our website
- face to face support through our network of Regional Officers who can help with form filling and letters, completion of the Disability Living Allowance form, meetings, specific local information and activities
- a sleep service to give advice and support to families on a wide range of sleep issues
- a free postal lending library for books and sensory equipment
- an innovation centre who design bespoke equipment to meet family's needs
- a monthly e-newsletter full of informative articles and stories
- workshops and other events across the UK.
Cerebra is a national charity.
Based: Nationally based
- 0 to 1 years old
- 5 to 11 years old
- 12 to 16 years old
- 1 to 2 years old
- 2 to 3 years old
- 3 to 4 years old
- 4 to 5 years old
- Brain injuries
Back to search