BLISS The Premature Baby Trust
Bliss is a UK charity which offers information and support to families of babies born premature or sick, and equips them with the knowledge and skills they need to provide the best possible care to their baby.
Our vision is that every baby born premature or sick in the UK has the best chance of survival and quality of life.
Read our strategy to find out what we will do to ensure babies born premature or sick:
- have the best chance of survival
- have well-supported parents playing an active role in their decision-making and care
- are cared for in neonatal environments that best support their development
- benefit from neonatal research that can lead to practical improvements in their care
- receive high-quality care within a neonatal health system which is appropriately funded, structured and staffed.
You can call BLISS on the national helpline 0808 801 0322, open between 9am to 9pm. The service is available at no cost to parents of premature babies or sick babies who have had neonatal care.
- 0 to 1 years old
Back to search