Action on Hearing Loss
As the largest charity for people with hearing loss in the UK, we understand how hearing loss can affect everything in your life from your relationships, to your education and your job prospects.
Formerly known as Royal National Institute for Deaf People, we're here to support and help you so you can take back control and live the live you choose. From day-to-day-care, to practical information, to campaigning for a fairer world for people with hearing loss, and funding research to find a cure, we're taking action on hearing loss.
How we can help
- We're experts in providing support for people with hearing loss and tinnitus
- We provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs
- We supply communication services and training
- We offer practical advice to help people protect their hearing
- We campaign to change public policy around hearing loss issues
- We support research into an eventual cure for hearing loss and tinnitus
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Hearing impairments
Back to search