Complete Communication Ltd
We pride ourselves in providing a high-quality service for any situation where a disabled or Deaf Sign Language users and Hearing people need to communicate.
Complete Communication Ltd is a communication, education and language specialist, who aim to promote access and inclusivity throughout the UK.
We pride ourselves in providing high-quality service for all of our clients, whether that be our communication provision, Disabled Student Allowance or our exciting Deaf Awareness courses. We are also proud to be a Disability Confident Leader.
No matter what services you may need, Complete Communication is here to help and will tailor our services to meet the needs of you or your business.
Services we provide
- BSL/English Interpreting
- Performance Interpreting
- Deaf awareness
- Disabled Student Allowance
- Access To Work
Deaf Awareness training - Plymouth
Do you want to make your organisation more Deaf aware?
All deaf people, regardless of whether they are proud members of a culturally rich community, or an older person who has lost hearing with age, experiences the same barriers when it comes to accessing services.
We offer collaborative courses which bring together a host of people from different companies and backgrounds to unite them through deaf awareness, as well as offering bespoke courses for companies who want to train a large portion of their workforce.
Once your staff members have attended our Deaf Awareness training course, you will be ensuring that your organisation will:
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge and understanding of effective communication with deaf and hard of hearing people
- Provide a more accessible service to deaf and hard of hearing service users
- Provide a better working environment for deaf employees
- Improve customer service, leading to increased loyalty and retention
- Show an increase in staff confidence, and therefore a reduction in frustration and embarrassment
- Demonstrate some of the 'Reasonable Adjustments' required of you under the Equality Act 2010, thus reducing the potential for litigation.
All our trainers are Deaf themselves and BSL users - this means that your staff will learn about the personal and lived experiences of the different barriers that Deaf people encounter in their daily lives.
Training is in our training location or in-house for either a half or full day. We are also happy to adapt the course to suit your organisation's needs.
All participants receive a certificate of attendance and additional resources to support learning after the course. We are also happy to include your business logo and name on our website as a company who has been a recipient of our training.
For more information about our courses please call of email us.
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- Everyone, regardless of age
- Hearing impairments
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
Back to search