Pete Luce - Plymouth Hypnotherapist
An experienced Hypnotherapist, having been established since 1994. My previous career was in mental health nursing, and I am qualified in Psychotherapy and Counselling and registered with the UK Council for Psychotherapy.
- Is your life overshadowed by constant anxiety?
- Are your activities and choices restricted by phobias and unreasonable fears?
- Have you been damaged by controlling relationships?
- Are you still affected by traumatic experiences in the past?
- Do you feel held back from realising your full potential?
- Are you your own worst enemy?
- Are you constantly doing what you don't want to do, and not doing what you want to do?
I have helped people to overcome all these problems and more, using hypnotherapy, rapid psychotherapy, and neuro-linguistic programming. I have helped many people whom other therapists had been unable to help even after many sessions.
I am the longest-established Hypnotherapist in Plymouth (over 25 years). I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and am also a member of the British society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis (BSCAH)
There is free car parking on-site.
Open Monday to Friday, evening appointments available
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Mental health
Back to search