Art Therapy in Plymouth
Art therapy is a form of psychotherapy that is known to be a gentle way of treating trauma and various emotional struggles.
Art Therapy is available for both children and adults at our Stoke Damerel Parish Centre studio.
It can help various issues including:
- confidence and self-esteem
- depression and anxiety
- emotional and behavioural difficulties
- experience of abuse
- past trauma
- general mental health and wellbeing
- general mental health and wellbeing.
- Art Therapy is provided by a state registered Art Therapist/Art Psychotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council.
Sessions are one to one (unless requested and assessed as appropriate) up to 50 minutes for children age 5-18 and 60 minutes for adults.
Find out more
The Art Therapy studio is upstairs in the Stoke Damerel Parish Centre.
- 5 to 11 years old
- 12 to 16 years old
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search