Heads Count is a user-led network for mental health service users, carers and everyone with experience of or affected by mental health matters.
We gather individuals' views, ideas and experiences and help represent these views to service commissioners and providers, to improve mental health services for the future.
Heads Count is supported by our parent company, Colebrook Southwest.
We aim to:
- Reduce negative attitudes and raise awareness about the importance of mental health and wellness
- Strive to improve community mental health support and services through active engagement and involvement
- Make mental health and wellness an inspiring positive goal for individuals and communities
- Become a fully inclusive and diverse service
Heads Count is service user-led and will:
- Support local people to get involved and be heard
- Talk to members about what has changed as a result of their involvement
- Offer support and training for people who are involved
We welcome volunteers who wish to work with us. Please email us for further details: email@example.com
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- Mental health
- Mental health disabilities
Back to search