Head Space Plymouth - Colebrook
Head Space is Plymouth's new drop-in service for people approaching a mental health crisis, providing a safe, non-clinical, welcoming space to take time out, talk to someone or get involved in activities to help people deal with their situation.
St. Levan Road
Staff and volunteers will be on hand to provide support in both 1:1 and group settings, with the goal of de-escalating crises, setting achievable goals and (where appropriate) working with the Wellness Recovery Action Plan. Onward referrals/signposting will take place as required.
You can come in person or phone in, no appointments necessary.
If you decide to visit Head Space:
- You will be actively listened to
- You will not be interrogated
- You will not be given unsolicited advice
- You will not be judged
- You will be accepted for being you
- You will be acknowledged for your strengths
- You will be treated as a person and not an illness
Why not be a peer supporter?
Opportunities are available now...
People who have experienced mental health issues, or care for those in mental distress, can offer privileged insight and understanding and draw on their own experiences to help others.
Get involved, develop skills, help the wider community and be a positive part of change.
Intended as a non-emergency service out of hours service it is available 7 evenings per week.
- Monday & Tuesday: Four Greens Wellbeing Hub, Whitleigh Green, Plymouth, PL5 4DD
- Wednesday: The Rees Centre, Mudge Way, Plympton, PL7 2PS
- Thursday & Friday: The Cumberland Centre, Damerell Close, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4JZ
- Saturday & Sunday: The Jan Cutting Centre, Scott Business Park, Beacon Park Road, Plymouth, PL2 2PQ
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Mental health
Back to search