Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers support, information and assistance to patients, relatives and visitors.
- Providing information about hospital services
- Offering advice on where to go to get health information
- Helping with problems that you haven't been able to sort out with staff on a ward or in a clinic
- Helping your make a complaint, including independent organisations that can help you with a complaint
- Listening to your views on how we can improve our services, and pass this on to the appropriate people for action.
When is it on: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search