Sentinel Healthcare Southwest
Sentinel is an NHS funded organization covering Plymouth, South East Cornwall, South Hams and West Devon.
We offer assessment and treatment services for patients, plus training and development for health professionals.
Plymouth Science Park
We provide a range of assessment and treatment services to patients that include:
- Chronic Fatigue & Me
- Community Back Pain
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Minor Surgery
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
Sentinel believes in:
- putting the patient first
- providing more choice in the services patients can access
- providing services that represent value for money
- working openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- using clinical leadership to develop and manage services.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
Office Hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Everyone, regardless of age
- Hearing impairments
- Heart conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Mobility issues
Back to search