Pregnancy Crisis Care (Plymouth & SE Cornwall)
Pregnancy Crisis Care (Plymouth & SE Cornwall) provides a free, confidential, and impartial counselling service to individuals and couples facing any pregnancy-related crises.
Pregnancy Crisis Care is a Plymouth-based charity helping women and their partners with any pregnancy related crisis by providing free, confidential, impartial support and counselling.
Our team of dedicated practitioners have all undertaken specialist training in the areas of pregnancy choices*, post-abortion and baby loss counselling. We have been offering this service in Plymouth since 2008.
Our services are free and we adhere to the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) code of ethics and practice.
How we can help you
We offer free, impartial, confidential:
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy choices counselling
- Post-abortion counselling
- Baby loss counselling
- Pregnancy support
- Support groups
Our service is for all ages and you can contact us direct, or be referred to us by another agency.
We offer advice, support and information for all options relating to unplanned pregnancy. However we are not part of the medical referral system for termination. We do however signpost clients on to other agencies, including all medical services.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- This service is available to all individuals - young people, women, men (all ages from age 13 upwards).
- Couples are also welcome to enquire about counselling together. No upper age limit.
- We also provide post-abortion counselling for those who are facing emotional or psychological difficulties at any stage - even many years later.
- Impartial counselling for those facing the shock of an unexpected pregnancy and signposting to other agencies as necessary.
- Grief / bereavement counselling for miscarriage and baby loss.
- Counselling / support for those facing anxiety within pregnancy. Please call for further details.
Monday to Fridays, 9am to 5pm.
Please call for an appointment; sessions last 1 hour.
Later appointments until 6.30pm on Mondays
Please email with your details and we will arrange for initial assessment paperwork to be sent to you before regular sessions are booked.
- 12 to 16 years old
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search