Sexual Health in Plymouth at the Eddystone Trust
The Eddystone Trust is an HIV and sexual health charity providing a range of services
Telephone number: 01752 254406
Email address: Send an email to:email@example.com
Website address: http://yourship.uk/our-clinics/eddystone-trust/
The Eddystone Trust is an HIV and sexual health charity operating in Plymouth as part of the SHiP partnership. They provide a range of services including
- Support for those affected by HIV - including helping people understand an HIV diagnosis, support around medications and housing and financial issues
- Rapid point of care HIV testing in a variety of venues across the city
- C-Card condom scheme for under 25-year-olds
- The Sexual Health Outreach Project that supports women involved in on-street prostitution
- Training to professionals on a range of sexual health topics
Eddystone services are available at various times across the week and to suit the need.
Information on our Clinics can be found here
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, when our telephone lines are covered and emails responded to.
However, services are flexible and are delivered whenever it is best for you and that includes evenings and weekends.
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Sexual health
Back to search