Plymouth Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)
All of our staff are specially trained to support anyone who experienced rape or sexual assault. This could have been recently or in the past. You will always be believed and treated with the utmost dignity and respect.
The Plymouth SARC (Sexual Assault Referral Centre) provides the following services:
- Crisis worker support for victims
- Forensic medical facilities and examination
- Sexual health and contraception information and referral services.
- Advice on sexual health in Plymouth
- Follow-up emotional and practical support from an independent advisor (ISVA)
- Information about reporting to the police or sharing information anonymously
- Information and referral to other support services in the area
- Advice about personal safety
- Referral to our counsellor
All of this can be with or without the need for police involvement.
The Plymouth SARC provides support and services to males and females of any age.
Open 24 hours
- Everyone, regardless of age
- Sexual health
Back to search