Plymouth Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)
The new Plymouth SARC is located at a safe location in Estover. Plymouth residents can access the full range of SARC services by calling 0300 3034626.
All of our staff are specially trained to support anyone who experienced rape or sexual assault. This could have been recently or in the past. You will always be believed and treated with the utmost dignity and respect.
The Plymouth SARC provides support and services to males and females of any age.
How we can help you
The services we offer here include:
- Crisis worker support for victims
- Forensic medical facilities and examination
- Sexual health and contraception information and referral services. Advice on sexual health in Plymouth.
- Follow-up emotional and practical support from an independent advisor (ISVA)
- Information about reporting to the police or sharing information anonymously
- Information and referral to other support services in the area
- Advice about personal safety
- Referral to our counsellor
Find out more about how we can help you
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- Everyone, regardless of age
- Sexual health
Back to search