Sexual Health in Plymouth (SHiP) - The Zone Plymouth
The Zone provides free and confidential sexual health and advice, delivered by trained volunteers and specialist clinical staff from other agencies for young people aged between 13 and 25 years old.
The Zone can help with:
- information on relationships and sex
- free condoms
- pregnancy testing and advice
- referrals to other services
- general support around issues affecting you
- contraception and emergency contraception
- screening for chlamydia
Young people under 25 can also access enhanced service pharmacies for chlamydia testing and treatment, as well as Emergency Contraception needs.
Contraception and chlamydia screening (under-25 walk-in)
- Monday 1pm to 5pm
- Tuesday 3pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 1pm to 5pm
- Thursday 1pm to 5pm
- Friday 1pm to 5pm (full STI screening also available)
- Saturday 10.30am to 4pm
All The Zone clinics are walk-in and do not need a specific appointment.
- 12 to 16 years old
- 17 to 25 years old
Back to search