Ryver House - Alpha Care SW Ltd
We offer a residential setting that can be used for long term placements, respite care or emergency admissions.
Alpha Care SW has been formed following a collaboration of 4 like minded individuals who are passionate about offering bespoke services to individuals of need.
We offer a residential setting that can be used for long term placements, respite care or emergency admissions. We aim to provide care and support for individuals transitioning from children's services into adults. We aim to provide care and support to the younger generation of individuals with complex physical and learning disabilities within the city, of which we believe current services to be extremely limited.
Our objective is to have a diverse and person-centred package of care for those who have additional needs, predominantly complex physical disabilities or a learning disability. Our focus will be to increase independence, develop life skills and offer education either in house via suitably qualified professionals or the cities educational provisions. Another focus will be to encourage integration within the home and wider community acting as facilitators in supporting people to explore their interests and hobbies. Due to the potential complexity of health needs there will be the need to work closely with our health colleagues, welcoming their involvement within our services, working collaboratively to ensure each individuals needs are best met.
In order to ensure we deliver a person centred package of care we will provide the following:
- Thorough service needs assessment prior to admission - for emergency admissions a 'emergency
- admissions criteria' assessment will be completed
- Individualised care plan; completed in consultation with the individual, their significant others,
- advocates or professional networks, focusing on dreams, aspirations and future goals.
- Comprehensive risk assessments, however we welcome opportunities to take measured risks in order to enhance any experience taken
- Health care and support plan covering all key areas of their health and well being, staff do not provide nursing care but input from health specialists or specific training will be supported as identified and required.
- Personal emergency evacuation plan
- Mental capacity assessments and consent documents
- A safe, well kept homely environment, offering individualised areas within the home to encourage Individuals to have their own belongings and "home comforts" around them.
- Plymouth City Council Contracted Supplier
Brunel House offers services 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Brunel House is able to support individuals requiring additional aids as required
Brunel House is accessible to everyone
- Under 65
- Brain injuries
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairments
- Short breaks / Respite
- Special dietary requirements
- Speech / Language difficulties
Back to search