Camellia House Care Home
Camellia House is a large end of terrace building and is located in a cul-de-sac close to Stoke Village, Plymouth.
A full range of amenities and facilities are within walking distance.
Residents are encouraged to knit for the PDSA and local vets. You can also enjoy jigsaws and armchair aerobics. We also have a weekly quiz and a communion service once a month. Bingo is on a regular basis and we take the residents out in our minibus every week, to garden centres, shops etc.
Specialist support and care
- Parkinson's Disease
Camellia House have undertaken the St Luke's Six Steps programme and is an accredited end of life care provider.
- CQC Rating: Good See the report for the care home
- End of Life Accreditation
- Dementia Quality Mark
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- Wheelchair access, lifts and stairlifts
- Excellent support services from local General Practitioners and District Nurses
- Own furniture if required
- Pets by arrangement
- Minibus or other transport
- Gardens for residents
- Bar/Cafe on premises
- Residents kitchenette
- 65 and over
- Short breaks / Respite
Back to search